Stupid or what?

DirtyDT
This post is 5429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is not a joke video. This is real and nasty. You have been warned. Stupidity KILLS.

If you are not sure at all - DONT watch. Just don't moan to me afterwards.

****Sorry I have taken the link out.****

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

personally, i dont think so, its a reminder that stupidity does have dire consequences when not taken in moderation :\

its a warning to all of us, in a way

personally, i dont think so, its a reminder that stupidity does have dire consequences when not taken in moderation :\

its a warning to all of us, in a way

This forum is not the place for videos like that.

We all know the consequences of our actions - we do not need evidence of other peoples posting in our forum

We have members who do not like this kind of thing - me being one of them - and saying "dont look its nasty" is not enough - some people may not want to see it but click it without reading the full post.

I for one will be removing anything like this in the future - it isn't necessary to bring it here

DT - this is not aimed at you personally honey, its just a general post for all.

This forum is not the place for videos like that.

We all know the consequences of our actions - we do not need evidence of other peoples posting in our forum

We have members who do not like this kind of thing - me being one of them - and saying "dont look its nasty" is not enough - some people may not want to see it but click it without reading the full post.

I for one will be removing anything like this in the future - it isn't necessary to bring it here

DT - this is not aimed at you personally honey, its just a general post for all.

I removed it as soon as I could. Sorry everyone.

• Admin

Thanks for the self moderation there, I am rather curious however :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online