NEWBIE :-)

fabgal
This post is 5427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you'd be surprised....some people are actually encouraging her..............she's only done around 200 miles on a 125 and is planning on taking the new test!................nightmare! did i mention she crashed her forst 125??..............i'm worried sick for her!

At the end of the day if shes gonna do it shes gonna do it........ she needs to gain experience which will come with time - whether she does that before her test or after.

I rode outlaw for years before taking my test, (im not proud of it btw!) - and im still learning each time i sling me leg over one of me bikes.

If shes shite then she wont pass the test

Maybe now shes binned one bike she might take extra care and think about it a bit more. ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My ex did her CBT, rode for 2 years, then passed test second time with no lessons.

Course, she rode like a c**t, regularly left me up shit creek with nowhere to go and almost took me out on more than one occasion.

In the end we broke up because I'd crashed twice on her account.

I'm expecting to hear of her 'tragic' Death By Stupidity one of these days and to be honest, I'll just view it as natural selection.

Some people belong on bikes... others really don't.

My ex did her CBT, rode for 2 years, then passed test second time with no lessons.

Course, she rode like a c**t, regularly left me up shit creek with nowhere to go and almost took me out on more than one occasion.

In the end we broke up because I'd crashed twice on her account.

I'm expecting to hear of her 'tragic' Death By Stupidity one of these days and to be honest, I'll just view it as natural selection.

Some people belong on bikes... others really don't.

psm :lol: .................dont think im that bad actually, my fiancee (bike instructor) is happy to go out with me thankfully..............just read that out to him and he's pissing himself too!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online