JOKE

mike1949
This post is 5444 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

When the missus, sorry wife, took my bike out for the first time I was extremly worried because she had no knowledge whatsoever about the mechanical side of bikes. After about half an hour I rec'd a phone call from her mobile and she said that the bike had broken down. I thought F***ing hell what has she done? She said that the carburettor was flooded. I was very impressed and asked her how she knew that was the problem. To which she replied "because the bikes in the river"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When the missus, sorry wife, took my bike out for the first time I was extremly worried because she had no knowledge whatsoever about the mechanical side of bikes. After about half an hour I rec'd a phone call from her mobile and she said that the bike had broken down. I thought F***ing hell what has she done? She said that the carburettor was flooded. I was very impressed and asked her how she knew that was the problem. To which she replied "because the bikes in the river"

hmm Nice One ! :D

I was down your way today shame I didn't notice how close I was coz I may have popped in for a brew !

Regards Jim

A Womans poem;

before I lay me down to sleep,

I pray for a man who's not a creep,

one who's handsome, smart and strong,

one who loves to listen long,

one who thinks before he speaks,

one who'll call, not wait for weeks.

I pray he's rich and self employed,

and when I spend wont get annoyed,

pull out my chair and hold my hand,

massage my feet and help me stand.

A Mans poem;

I pray for a deaf mute gymnast nymphomaniac with big tits, owns a pub on a golf course and loves it in the arse,

I know, I know !

it doesnt rhyme

k-sake, details :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online