YBR125 2008

cathie
This post is 5441 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

i HAVE BOUGHT A YBR 125 2008 AS A CAT D RIGHT OFF. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY HAND BOOKS ETC WITH THE BIKE AND THERE IS AN ELECTRICLE PROBLEM WITH IT WHEN I PUT THE FOOT BRAKE ON THE FUSE BLOWS. HAS ANYONE GOT A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR ONE???????

THANKS CATHIE :

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i HAVE BOUGHT A YBR 125 2008 AS A CAT D RIGHT OFF. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY HAND BOOKS ETC WITH THE BIKE AND THERE IS AN ELECTRICLE PROBLEM WITH IT WHEN I PUT THE FOOT BRAKE ON THE FUSE BLOWS. HAS ANYONE GOT A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR ONE???????

THANKS CATHIE :

just for the record, please don't shout (you're in capital letters) as its rude and normally when you meet some one for the first time you say hello and then you can presume our willingness to help out!!

THANKS CATHIE :

I CAN HELP YOU,

CLICK HERE

THANKS

on a more serious note, welcome to the online community.. people here are very helpful, so long as you are polite ;)

>here ya go mate<

*edit* (id rather edit, than double post..)

first point to check would be the rear brake light bulb itself, as it only blows when that is switched on

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online