Interchangable parts

This post is 5466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone new to the site. Just picked up a 77 DT 400 lastnight. The bike is missing the fuel/air mixture screw and I'm being told it is disconituned from yamaha. Does anybody know if the part from a diff bike like a dt 250 or something would be the same

thanks

Rocky

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey everyone new to the site. Just picked up a 77 DT 400 lastnight. The bike is missing the fuel/air mixture screw and I'm being told it is disconituned from yamaha. Does anybody know if the part from a diff bike like a dt 250 or something would be the same

thanks

Rocky

Welcome to the forum Rocky, Keyster carb kit still available from Siriusconinc for your bike I think part # KY-0217 see Here $39, They are also in Canada.

...Paul

Welcome to the forum Rocky, Keyster carb kit still available from Siriusconinc for your bike I think part # KY-0217 see Here $39, They are also in Canada.

...Paul

WELCOME " Rocky "-- CHECK & SEE IF THE DT400[ 1977/78] KY-0217 IS SAME FOR DT400 B/C PLEASE

THATS A BRAW LINK O.G.

You can buy the part you need from this dealers website for around ten dollars

http://www.powerpartsplus.com/pages/parts/...d/2/Yamaha.aspx

Order the one for a 1976 250. I already checked and they are the same. I used this shop alot. They carry a great amount of new old stock for the DT`s