new one

janey-G
This post is 5475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,i'm new here so i would be grateful if you could be gentle with me,just to start with anyway :o

I ride an Fzr600r and love it or her i should say.

No doubt i will post more at a later date as being a woman i will have my opinion :D:D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,i'm new here so i would be grateful if you could be gentle with me,just to start with anyway :o

No doubt i will post more at a later date as being a woman i will have my opinion :D:D:D

welcome janey-G :)

welcome to the YOC :) dont worry about us lot we are all friendly and we all make mistakes (especialy me :P)

u will have to show us some pick of ure bike :)

and glad to see more women about on hear :)

Dan

hmmm its good to have ur opinion :welcome::luck:

Regards Jim

Thanks for the welcome. i do actually have some questions about the bike that i need answering but will post a bit later as i have had a little teeny weeny bit of vino just at this present moment in time ;)

wellcome janey-g,nice bike.

Hello :) I`m also new guy in ur band :) Hope we will find same sides in most of questions at this forum.

Thanx, with respect from Ukraine :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online