my bike

John-R6
This post is 5176 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thanks bull dog

nice bike there m8

how do you find the size my dad sead his was to small and hes only 5ft11 ??? he had the same moddel as you have as well

• 2 weeks later...

i have a yzf750, but i totaly love the r6 the shape of them is amazing,

so i put a r6 backend on my bike, ooooohhhh iiii llooooovvveeee her i call her brend

tell me what you think!!003.jpg

i have a yzf750, but i totaly love the r6 the shape of them is amazing,

so i put a r6 backend on my bike, ooooohhhh iiii llooooovvveeee her i call her brend

tell me what you think!!003.jpg

shes wkd dude i like vrey much :D

• 4 weeks later...

i am finking of getting a r6 same sort of colours,

what are the like??? how will they compare to my yzf750??

like brad said people say they are a small bike what is the size diffrence

compared to my bike????

^^^^^^ obvious no major mods as the season is just beginning but soon as the season is over let the work begin

its got so far all high powered bulbs to the front r&g crash bugins cut down rear hugger with carbon fibre tip carbon fibre top yoke up rated braided brake lines

• 1 month later...

Very nice bike - would love one. Just need to get rid of my main expense first (the wife!!) :D

Do you know colour code for that blue? Would love to use it on a little project i have in mind.

• 6 months later...

sorry i dont i would have to find out beacuse i have orded the 02 style undertail and rear lights so will have to get it painted :) should look really nice

i like the color :)

well i have spent since the end of last year working on it and its totally changed i hope you will like the final product pics to follow

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online