cheapest mod

robanglim
This post is 5497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys ,im trying to do my 87fz600 up for as little as poss since losing my job to show people it can be done for less ,i no there is lots out there in same position as myself , has this been the case with any of u ,wats the cheapest mod uve bought and has it worked out as good as buying a more expensive one ,i no its true what they say u get wat u pay for,i just want to no if u have bought something cheap and made it look awsome thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ebay is always a good source of cheap pattern and second hand genuine parts for the FZ600s.

What bits are you after?

Pod filters are cheap, around £5 posted each from hong kong, they don't give a HUGE increase but on my DT50 i did notice a slight improvement in engine pick-up and a deeper exhaust note.

a good second-hand exhaust system would be a wise investment aswell before you start doing any mods engine-wise

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online