stupid forum question

pots
This post is 5504 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

how do you get your profile pic visable when you add posts??ive put pic of me bike on here but it doesnt show up when i add posts. i know i know its prob something stupid im missing so humor me. cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

how do you get your profile pic visable when you add posts??ive put pic of me bike on here but it doesnt show up when i add posts. i know i know its prob something stupid im missing so humor me. cheers

no such thing as a stupid question, they are easier to deal with than stupid mistakes

Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

its under "avatar settings" in My Controls, you can eitherupload a pic form your computer or add a link to one on the internet (e.g., if it is hosted on photobucket/imageshack)

There are two separate photos on this board - profile pic and avatar. It's the avatar that shows on your posts. I made the same mistake.

There are two separate photos on this board - profile pic and avatar. It's the avatar that shows on your posts. I made the same mistake.

you licking stamps HCR?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online