thanks for nothing guys

hankodan
This post is 5485 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was just riding his aaaaassss. Of course, Yellow and Black is fine. B)

:offtopic: Fine by me too, I wonder when Yamaha dropped that colour, I now associate them with blue for some strange reason, although the Yellow / Black will live on, I'd put money on it that a Ltd edition Yellow and speedblock livery would boost sales ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

who's patience?

ive heard of the other two their rally drivers right?

only joking before you go mental...

Hankodan.. you've gotta give people a chance mate, before you go off on one, it seems theres plenty of people giving you attention now, of course slagging everyone off in general will have that effect, why not repost your first post, say hello in a nice manner, tell us a bit about yourself, be normal like, i tend to find that approach works better.

do you have holiday weekends where you are? it seems you picked a quiet time to submit your post, perhaps thats why no one got back to you, give the forum a chance before you jump in all testosterone and manic with derogatory comments you might find this forum to be friendly and informative,, i certainly have, but then i'm a handsome b*stard and your probably not... nah nah nahnah nah

I glad he didn't ask me a question, who would have fucking hung himself as I've been away from the forum for 6 bloody years, I've come back because I have some good friends on this forum from the good old days (there all old and grey now though) :lol::P

Hey Herminator first time i ever seen you here mate.stick around

Merv :D :D :D :D :D

:offtopic: Fine by me too, I wonder when Yamaha dropped that colour, I now associate them with blue for some strange reason, although the Yellow / Black will live on, I'd put money on it that a Ltd edition Yellow and speedblock livery would boost sales ;)

Sometime in the 80s, I believe- when the manufacturers agreed to the following color schemes (for racing) :

Yamaha Blue/White

Honda Red

Suzuki Yellow

Kawasaki Green

At the time, I wondered why Yamaha didn't insist on Yellow/Black.

Since we have Google, I will do some research and report back. B)

what a shame it wasted my time to become a member of this forum, its the first one i´ve fully joined and i WAS very excited about my new yamaha and becoming part of a club, thanks for nothing though, could not 1 single person take the time to help out another biker here and give me a few simple bits to look out for when buying my next bike???

i remember when bikers stuck together and helped each other, what a shame this does not seem to be the case in this "forum" / "kiddies chat room"

mmmm.... the words pre-madona and wanker come to mind ..... someone better put the toys back in the pram before someone trips over.

I'm new to this site too, and posted up about my "Yellow" R6 being stolen and had a reply within a few minutes.

some people obviously have no patience,!!!!!!

I personally think this is a great forum, and long may it continue, without the likes of stroppy, rude and impatient people.

I'm a member on a few different bike related forums and this forum is one of the friendliest.

Unfortunately I don't have a bike at the moment, but I'll continue to visit, and when I do get another R6 eventually I'll be on here all the time, looking for advice etc.

Perhaps the stroppy member in question should "go elsewhere" for his advice and help????????

I'm new to this site too, and posted up about my "Yellow" R6 being stolen and had a reply within a few minutes.

some people obviously have no patience,!!!!!!

I personally think this is a great forum, and long may it continue, without the likes of stroppy, rude and impatient people.

I'm a member on a few different bike related forums and this forum is one of the friendliest.

Unfortunately I don't have a bike at the moment, but I'll continue to visit, and when I do get another R6 eventually I'll be on here all the time, looking for advice etc.

Perhaps the stroppy member in question should "go elsewhere" for his advice and help????????

Welcome, Fieryfilly ! I just wanted to say that I like your signiture, "Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window". :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online