chain advice

bradley
This post is 5518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a r6 04 plate anyone with any suggestions on which is a good chain to buy as i have no idea new to bikes

check out bitzforbikes good and resonable

see above post ^^^, used bitzforbikes on a few occasions and have been impressed with the results.

alternatively, your local dealer should have some already in stock or be able to order one in for you.

make sure you get a good quality one, i use DK chains on my DT

I have a r6 04 plate anyone with any suggestions on which is a good chain to buy as i have no idea new to bikes
Geday mate, I have absolutey flogged my GSXR since new. Like 10 rear tyres, 2 sets of front pads and 6 pair of rear pads in 32 000kms. It still has the factory DID o-ring chain on it and so far has only been adjusted back only 2 positions out from factory. It looks as though I will get at least 40 000 out of the original chain and sprockets. I recently fitted an EK heavy duty x-ring chain and new sprockets on my Blackbird after being advised that this too was a superior Japanese chain but in comparison to the DID it is rubbish. Hope this helps! Paul.

Geday mate, I have absolutey flogged my GSXR since new. Like 10 rear tyres, 2 sets of front pads and 6 pair of rear pads in 32 000kms. It still has the factory DID o-ring chain on it and so far has only been adjusted back only 2 positions out from factory. It looks as though I will get at least 40 000 out of the original chain and sprockets. I recently fitted an EK heavy duty x-ring chain and new sprockets on my Blackbird after being advised that this too was a superior Japanese chain but in comparison to the DID it is rubbish. Hope this helps! Paul.

Cheers paul fella at work swears by DID to and reasonably priced to

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online