Decal sizes

sezian
This post is 5514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone send me correct sizes for a decal set.

I'm looking to fit the "Hockey stick" type decals to the tank and the small flash and ENDURO 175 logo to the side panels. Sunrise Graphics want a lot of money for the complete set but I have found a graphics company that will manufacture a complete set for £16.

I have a photo of the set but need all the sizes, can you help ???

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can anyone send me correct sizes for a decal set.

I'm looking to fit the "Hockey stick" type decals to the tank and the small flash and ENDURO 175 logo to the side panels. Sunrise Graphics want a lot of money for the complete set but I have found a graphics company that will manufacture a complete set for £16.

I have a photo of the set but need all the sizes, can you help ???

Thanks.

Try Speed & Sport, Inc Graphics Division, they have all the Yamaha graphics sets available.

www.yamatopdog.com or email Dena in the Graphics Division at [email protected]

Ron

Thanks Ron,

I just checked the web site and unfortunately it would seem they don't do the "Hockey Stick" type graphics for the DT175MX. This may be because these decals were for the Uk / Europe ???

Anyone else able to offer any help ???

Thanks Ron,

I just checked the web site and unfortunately it would seem they don't do the "Hockey Stick" type graphics for the DT175MX. This may be because these decals were for the Uk / Europe ???

Anyone else able to offer any help ???

Hi, yes, the decals your'e after were for the UK/Europe market only. Try some of the companies that advertise in CMM, though sunrise are probably the best of the bunch.

I'm presuming your bike is the twinshock?

The "MX" is the monoshock model, the "C" is the twinshock '75/'76 model year.

Chris.

Hi, yes, the decals your'e after were for the UK/Europe market only. Try some of the companies that advertise in CMM, though sunrise are probably the best of the bunch.

I'm presuming your bike is the twinshock?

The "MX" is the monoshock model, the "C" is the twinshock '75/'76 model year.

Chris.

try image works,ilkeston derbyshire,de7

they make all the decals sunrise etc sell,i had some made,direct replacement for originals.

try image works,ilkeston derbyshire,de7

they make all the decals sunrise etc sell,i had some made,direct replacement for originals.

Many thanks for the info. The Image Works (www.bike-stickers.com) have been great, new exactly what I wanted and were cheaper than others. Should get the full set of decals in about a week, so will post what I think of quality etc.

Many thanks for the info. The Image Works (www.bike-stickers.com) have been great, new exactly what I wanted and were cheaper than others. Should get the full set of decals in about a week, so will post what I think of quality etc.

i have had some dt side panel decals off them and the quality was second to none,recommend them for all decals for any bikes.