to load

bobbyhollie05
This post is 5528 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not really, the K&N style filter will make it louder and if you put a racing exhaust on then its even worse.

everybody says my DT is too loud because i have a K&N and Performance exhaust, but i like it that way ;)

not really, the K&N style filter will make it louder and if you put a racing exhaust on then its even worse.

everybody says my DT is too loud because i have a K&N and Performance exhaust, but i like it that way ;)

wHat's that?.....I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! TOO BLOODY LOUD :lol:

wHat's that?.....I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! TOO BLOODY LOUD :lol:

haha, lol, i often pass my mates on the way home from school, theres a massive hill going into town and i can pull the clutch in, kill the engine and roll all the way down the hill (30mph limit with a speed camera half way) and quite often if i see someone i know walking along, i will drop a gear (engine still cut and clutch in) and just as im going past them let the clutch in, bump-start the engine and scare the absolute shite out of them.

haha... good times :D