Hi all, new bloke here

Swampy433
This post is 5545 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, just signed up this morning :) My name's Craig and Ive got myself an FZR 600 4JH model as a bit of a winter project. Its a bit tatty but thats mostly cosmetic, nothing some new plastics and a bit of paint wont cure. Not new to Yams as I spent my formative years on TZR reverse cylinders (mainly rebuilding TZR reverse cylinders lol)

So hello, and looking forward to learning more about this bike and contributing when I can :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Already startedstripping the old girl down and checking stuff. Seems like the oil has never been changed, ever! Rising rate linkage rusted solid, rear shock damping adjuster siezed. Also got a snag with the rev counter, it works fine for a while then starts flicking up to 8000rpm and back, even when the engine isnt running. Any ideas? :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online