decent accessories shop in England

jenkovix
This post is 5563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi lads!

I would like to buy some customising parts for my Dragstar 650 like a sissy bar, highway bar, passing lights etc.

Is there a good shop with online buying possibility where I can get all of the above by one order and the selection is quite big as well?

Thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi lads!

I would like to buy some customising parts for my Dragstar 650 like a sissy bar, highway bar, passing lights etc.

Is there a good shop with online buying possibility where I can get all of the above by one order and the selection is quite big as well?

Thank you

Go across the pond to the US - far cheaper!

Loads of places, both here and in the US. In fact, Europe is pretty good, too.

Just bear in mind that sometimes the Import Tax, international shipping etc makes it more expensive.

Shop around and check prices before you buy.

Start with a Google for things like Custom Cruiser Accessories

Just ask them to mark it as a gift - then you dont pay any import taxes etc.

----i have had loads of stuff from U.S, with no probs but recently got caught out -ordered a stilletto seat for xvs 650 from los angeles motor cycles (via ebay they would not mark as gift & ihad to pay £59.00 to customs before they woul release it--nice seat though & still cheaper than any where in UK!! ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online