undecided about what exhaust to get

johnnyrockett
This post is 5554 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...

Depends what you want from your new exhaust.

For out and out sounds and looks there is NOTHING like the Racefit Growler

I'ts not cheap but it is THE business in top quaulity materials too --- you won't belive it's in the packaging when it comes because it weights nowt.

SEE MY GROWLER NOW IN "DYNO TRUTHS " POSTING

i got a blue flame exhaust, its lovely

I have to agree with the Growler, got one on my R6 and it is a beauty, incredibly well made and it's like pickin up a bag of crisps, just modified a akra evolution system to take the racefit for better breathing and it sounds even better, like a pure breed GP bike, its like music to my ears!

I have to agree with the Growler, got one on my R6 and it is a beauty, incredibly well made and it's like pickin up a bag of crisps, just modified a akra evolution system to take the racefit for better breathing and it sounds even better, like a pure breed GP bike, its like music to my ears!

I'll stand by my earlier comments about a Racefit Growler and , in my opinion, windard123 confirms their real - life assets nicely too.

They are usually viewed from behind (and disapearing) but the image below shows off it's functional style better than the one I posted of it when it was ear assaulting at it's dyno day. I won't tell you what the speedo was reading that day with 177 bhp showing in top gear on the dyno but from within my tight fitting ear-muffs I was thinking " If that roller seizes up now this bike will leave this island before it stops"

LOUDPIPElighter.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online