northern ireland camping weekend

This post is 5580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys i was thinking of organising a camping weekend here in northern ireland for the middle of the summer with rideouts and stuff to keep us occupied (drink) :lol: among other activities i just want to check if i could get the numbers up to actually do it so let me know and ill take it from there

cheers guys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi guys i was thinking of organising a camping weekend here in northern ireland for the middle of the summer with rideouts and stuff to keep us occupied (drink) :lol: among other activities i just want to check if i could get the numbers up to actually do it so let me know and ill take it from there

cheers guys

we need dates, maybe do a poll to get an idea for numbers!!

cheers guys

hi mate dont even got the bike yet but im gettin it on thursday-friday next week so what date do u think bout the campin or ride or sumthin..and where is it going to be at ?

• 4 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

Why not go to one that's already going to have drink and entertainment pre-organised?

http://www.quayvipersmcc.com/SBR08/SBR08Flyer.asp

Okay, it's in September, but face it, if you miss the 2 days sunshine at Easter then you've missed the NI summer anyhow, and there's often a couple of hours sunshine sometime in September?

Just a notion.

Paul

Or book a pitch at Benone anyhow, some nice roads (A2 coast road) in that area too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online