Sercurity

Charlie28
This post is 5624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

CopyofCasper_1.jpg

Why have you kept him a secret!

All i ever wanted was a lil pug dog, but the OH wanted a huuuuuge thing so we ended up with Marv - but i luv him to pieces all the same.

My next doggy will be a pug without a doubt.

Oh and to get back on topic, why not just get a couple of disc locks, a hoofin big chain or two and an alarm - itll be a deterrent at least. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well seeing as Hein Gericke have 20% off on Sercurity atm i will have to buy the best i can, no excuses :lol:

Im not a big fan of little dogs myself.

If you want a dog, get a propper dog ;)

check on the Almax / Captain Cropper vids on youtube before buying anything from HG! :o

Did I mention? aswell as using my steering lock, I have a tiger chained to the handlebars, I don't remember the last time i fed him, it's bloody hard to get on your bike with an angry tiger attached to it though :(

Siberia have some good ones if you're looking for a particular brand, or if you've got a really big bike, maybe you want to think about getting a liger, goole image liger, they're mental!

Did I mention? aswell as using my steering lock, I have a tiger chained to the handlebars, I don't remember the last time i fed him, it's bloody hard to get on your bike with an angry tiger attached to it though :(

Siberia have some good ones if you're looking for a particular brand, or if you've got a really big bike, maybe you want to think about getting a liger, goole image liger, they're mental!

Cool! I want one, much better than a disc lock! Needs a side-car to take it with you tho.?

• 4 weeks later...

my 1st bike was nick from the back of my house it only had a hawk alarm on it was crap but on my R-125 i have datatool alarm s4, and text snacther with a sim card in there so can be track by a mobile phone signal and 3chain and disc lock i aint giving these guy's a easy take away on this bike they have to work hard to get and if they do come cctv from my bed room ill be watching them so guy's just lock it up because you work hard to buy your bike are parent's did.

Nice, but HIGHLY illegal most places, or at least likely to land you in trouble.... If only because people like me WILL use live rounds in them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online