Aftermarket Kit

Squish
This post is 5657 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

As some of you are aware from my posts i'm currently rebuilding an FZR600 which is coming on rather nicely.

Currently awaiting the frame back from Powder Coating.

How ever I would like to put a nice new shiney set of Gauges on to it maybe have some funky stuff too.

I have been told you can get speedos that the needle changes colour as you acclerate etc.

Just wondering if anyone knew were to get them from. The major thing was I wanted to add a Fuel Gauge.

The other bit is I'm considering Tyres as the Wheels should be back from powder coating in a week and I wanted peoples opnions on them I don't mind cost I just want quality and good traction with little road noise. I have always put Pirelli's on my cars as you get almost no road noise and lots of traction and they last for ages. Any suggestions please??

I have been suggested a pair of Avon Road Riders for £55 per wheel.

Many Thanks.

Enjoy.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey squish, whereabouts in brissaw is u?

n try the bike hut, out near yate for tyres, he does some good deals, providing you take the wheels loose (fone im 1st tho)

Hey Dude

I'm North Bristol up in Bradley Stoke, Strange you say that the Bike actually came from Bike Hut.

Hes a good man up there knows his stuff, Friend of a Mates Dad.

Enjoy.