THIS FORUM

ShoKz
This post is 5702 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

WHY DOES IT HAVE BIG ADVERTS NOW, LAME.

if you click on them then the forum gets money, so i guess it isnt to bad, just abit tacky.

anyone used the feedback button?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeh, noticed the feedback button a few days ago, i said the forum is well laid out and usefull but could do with a darker color scheme to suit the R6 banner at the top of the page.

The forum has adverts because when you use those advert links the forum gets a bit of money towards running costs (which arent cheap!)

yeh, noticed the feedback button a few days ago, i said the forum is well laid out and usefull but could do with a darker color scheme to suit the R6 banner at the top of the page.

The forum has adverts because when you use those advert links the forum gets a bit of money towards running costs (which arent cheap!)

Undertail exhaust = R1 not an R6. R6 has side short exhaust. and is quite ugly might i add.

sorry Goff :mellow: i must have been blind. :(

• Admin

Hiya, to respond to some of the comments, the colour scheme for the forum is yes a bit AWOL to the rest of the site design. We have been holding off on redesigning the skin for the forums as the new release of IPB is so substantial that the chance of the existing templates working is extremely slim. The new version is about to go to beta testing so it will be released by the end of this year.

@Mason - Please try and leave constructive criticism.

It is rather ironic that you used the feedback box to tell us to remove it ;-)

As for removing the banners we will be implementing this for paying members shortly. As wild foamy says the running of the forums and news section are costly. (I have personally paid for this from my own pocket for nearly the last 7 years) As for the adverts, these are not cost per impression banners. The Yamaha Club only receives money if one of you actually purchase a policy, they are cost per acquisition.

I am closing this thread as it is duplicated here Please reply there.

Thanks for your comments

This post is 5702 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.