thanks for advice on paintjob, this is the finish!!

2enjoi2
This post is 5707 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

thank god for ebay and halfords lol, cost me just under 100 quid and did it all on my weekend off! waiting that week before i polished it was a bloody long wait though!! lol

091908152933.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks Great, well done! be careful when filling tank though, have some tissue ready, keep the drips off. :thumb:

lol, i learnt that the hard way. one extra tank respray later leson learnt!!

nice job mine cost me 150 quid a mate was painting a black bmw so he done my body work for me result or wot

hell yeah. i was so nervous going into it. only ever sprayed a snowboard before, and this was my pride and joy. the final sanding of wet and dry before polishing got me working up a sweat that had nothing to do with the heat lol

lovely bike though my friend. love the white, are those decals or spray?

hell yeah. i was so nervous going into it. only ever sprayed a snowboard before, and this was my pride and joy. the final sanding of wet and dry before polishing got me working up a sweat that had nothing to do with the heat lol

lovely bike though my friend. love the white, are those decals or spray?

the tail unit is just white vinyl with a grey pin stripe on gloss black the front has been laquared over the vinyl.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online