cool sunday run

liquidcooled
This post is 7315 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had a great run on my rd400 today, parked it up and a big crowd all got round, r1 boys and suchlikes, all telling me how cool it was 8) it turned every head there, think the noise had something to do with it :twisted: :D i'm well proud of my old school stroker :P 8) :D anyone else have a nice sunday blast :?:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Nope :cry:

I was well jealous though, i was coming back from a night out in Kingston, and driving down the A24 i must have seen around 100 bikes! :shock: I so so so so need to get my bike out :evil:

Went up to "devils bridge" Kirby Lonsdale, about 80 miles away today in glorious sunshine, through all the lanes, theres nothing like it. Off to Olivers Mount tomorrow, should be another good ride, weather permitting.....

I would have gone on the Yamaha Classic club run in the new forest but night shifts got in the way. I took the little RD200 last year and it was glorious weather.

All sorts of old Yams leaving clouds of blue smoke in the forest.

Monday now and a night off so gonna take the Bandit down the Lysley biker night.

I may post a pic later.

Went up to "devils bridge" Kirby Lonsdale, about 80 miles away today in glorious sunshine, through all the lanes, theres nothing like it. Off to Olivers Mount tomorrow, should be another good ride, weather permitting.....

Next time you are up, gimmie a shout, and I could make the relatively short trip down. :D

Next time you are up, gimmie a shout, and I could make the relatively short trip down. :D

Hey Dave went over your neck of the woods on sunday (well sort of your way).

Travelled from Newcastle over past Hexham..onto the Alston road up past Hartside, then over into Keswick, Barrowfield, Buttermere, Holiston Pass etc...done over 250miles on some really good A,B and even C roads 8)

Bazza

Davec105 wrote

Next time you are up, gimmie a shout, and I could make the relatively short trip down......

Hi mate, i'm gonna try & get up to the Bridge again this Sunday about 2 ish (weather permitting) i'll keep a look out for your bike if your up there, you cant miss mine, its the one usually getting the once-over by the bike copper.......

If I can get my chores done (lay a few flags, cut hedge grass etc) I will be down on Sunday afternoon. If you see me gimmie a shout.

You wont miss me, as I will be the one with the ginger skin head!! :lol:

Wont be going up to the bridge today, theres an open day at the new Fylde superbikes in Preston so we're all off up there, Foggy's there so it should be worth a visit....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online