forest of dean

forest
This post is 5711 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

fj1200 owner looking for other bike nuts for general bike related chat in and around the forest

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

fj1200 owner looking for other bike nuts for general bike related chat in and around the forest

guess I'm too far out being I live worcs/herefds border

regards Jim

guess I'm too far out being I live worcs/herefds border

regards Jim

not two far at all mate i work in ledbury but live in the forest of dean . always got time for fellow bike nuts

not two far at all mate i work in ledbury but live in the forest of dean . always got time for fellow bike nuts

Well I used to live in Castlemorten .. tank quarry then off to Malvern but white Leaved oak is in the forrest of deanshire not to far off have to meet for a pint I cannot ride the divi because of the finger problem but maybe I could do the FS1 when I can get gloves to fit ... or you could DX to Malvern

Regards Jim

Hey Forest, I used to live in Beachely, Nr. Chepstow. My mum also used to work in Lydney, so I know the area quite well.

When I have got my bike I'd be happy to go for a blast through the forest

ok so i live down south from u somerset and all ways up for a chat and maybe a ride out sometime all thow i am a 125 DT at the mo but will have my r6 in a few moths hoppfuly
notheing wrong with the good old dt had a few me self. always up for a chat with bike nuts. hope u enjoy the r6 great bikes miles of smiles :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online