another newbie says hi

Shell
This post is 5719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just bought a RXS 100. Non-runner at moment but stripping it down and learning loads. First bike for a mum at 40! Bit nervous after hearing it has a bit of go to it lol!!!

Anyone else with the same bike, please give me any info and advice. Is this bike as good as I'm hearing?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello shell and welcome to the forum, my god youre not gonna ride "The Beast" are you haha, Dont worry youll be fine :D

Well I'm gonna try to ride it lol! At the moment it looks completely trashed as me and my bloke are stripping ti completely. He has a Bandit too.

You go girl! :lol: hi and welcome!!

thanx. Nice to hear from a woman who's supportive. All my family are killing themselves and taking the mick! Won't be laughing when I get a bigger bike. Any suggestions for a bike between 400 and 650cc that has a low seat as I'm only small?

:welcome: to the forum Shell

Cool little bikes those RX's ;) .....Exceptionally rare over here. :huh:

Thanx. Can't wait to get it going. Was supposed to be a winter project but I'm impatient already and I've only had it a week!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online