Another Newbie on the list!!!

Ttaskmaster
This post is 5720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Here be the customary tip of the hat, wherein I introduce myself and tell you all about me....

Name is Woody, bike is a '99 reg 650 Drag Custom in Red n' Silver.

I'll most likely be hanging out, asking stupid questions in the Workshop area as I'm pushing towards 40,000 miles on the clock now, 12,000 of which are mine since buying the bike in September last year. This does mena that, due to both her age and my relative inexperience, the bike is at that stage where stuff starts to go wrong!!

I ride in all weathers, every day, all year round, so the poor bike does have a seriously hard life. That said, she is well behaved and jumps to it without complaint.

I belong to a local motorcycle owners' club, do rallies, attend parties and am fairly into much of the biking scene. Not a fan of racing particularly, though I am supposedly attending the TT next year (SWMBO has issued an order on this one!!).

Whilst I liked the Long Way Round, I only bought the 2-DVD set :D

Off the road, I have interests in drumming, martial arts, lock-sports, leatherworking, reading, walking/hiking and a few other unusual things.

So yeah - Hi all!!!!

Look forward to seeing you around,

Woody.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Name is Woody, bike is a '99 reg 650 Drag Custom in Red n' Silver.

I belong to a local motorcycle owners' club, do rallies, attend parties and am fairly into much of the biking scene.

Ooh see that Goffy

I'll most likely be hanging out, asking stupid questions in the Workshop area as I'm pushing towards 40,000 miles on the clock now,

Thats ok cause we'll have lots of stupid answers :blink:

Hi Woody and welcome to the mad house :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online