Hello All,

davey1825
This post is 5721 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

Just introducing myself to you all, I'm David from Liverpool, I currently have a Blue Yamaha RXS100 (((have been on L plates for 10 Years - and 4 CBT's!!))) which was rescued from a freinds back garden 6 months ago where it had sat for 5 years out in the open as you can imagine it was in quite a state I felt sorry for it so I paid him £100 and took it home with me to work on, having spent lots of time and a small amount of £ on it it now looks really well and runs terrific, perfect for my 6 mile each way journey to work and back which I do twice a day. Insurance is only £8 a month and the bike feels like free motoring as it's that cheap to run - especially as the Missus drives a 2.0L Ford Galaxy. My previous bikes are-: 07-1998 to 11-1998 Peugeot Trekker Road 50 scooter - Stolen and Burnt out.

12-1998 to 02-2000 Yamaha YB100 F Reg sod this with 54000 Miles on the clock!! for a

02-2000 to 04-2001 Yamaha RXS100 G Reg with Micron Exhaust - these are impossible to find now !! 04-2000 to 10-2001 Yamaha RS200 A reg bought to restore and make a profit on, which I did but I was always really sorry that I'd sold it.

10-2001 to 03-2002 Yamaha SR125 P reg Bought from a dodgy motorcycle dealer In Bradford W.Yorks, this looked really good when I sold it It even had a Little leather jacket on the Tank!! P/Ex'd for a 03-2002 to 06-2004 Gilera Coguar 125 Y reg, This had a Honda Engine and was a cracker of a bike for a 125, looked phisically bigger in size and suited me better as a result as I am 6ft 6!!.

06-2004 to 04-2008 Ford Fiesta 1100 (yes I know!!) I got sick of doing CBT's and bought a car for a while, I missed 2 wheeled transport really badly though.

03-2008 to present Yamaha RXS100 L reg Very Very tatty when I got it earlier this year, easily my bravest Resto to date my Missus was moaning like hell for weeks as when I wasn't in work I was playing with this little bike in some way or another!!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow so you can see my little rxs, thanks for reading!!!!!!

Best Regards

David

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yay im not the only one thats a cbt pro lol! doing my 3rd cbt in oct, may consider doing my full test tho coz its a pain in the arse! Welcome anywa!! :D

Welcome to the forum!

Yes I'll do that, I've took 5 pictures in all, but I've got some bits n' bobs coming tomorrow from M&P so I might take new pictures with them fitted.

PS I didn't tell you did I, my dad has just finished restoring a Honda C90 and It looks really mint, It's even had a £150 respray, 1987 Model in red, bought it from Powys in Mid Wales, someone was using it as a Field Bike, now it looks like new!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online