WR250
This post is 5722 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just thought id say hello, im new so go easy...

;)

:welcome: to the forum matey. Enjoy your stay here. Friendly peeps on here, bit of banter occasionaly but nothing serious. Have fun.

hello there, im just in the throws of sorting it all out, i have my heart set on a wr250r, hence im doing my research.

been to a few bike shops, and done alot of searching around on the net.

ive been on a 50cc moped for 18 months :blush:

im on my car licence.

got to do my bike test...

looking at what people have said on here i may have to wait a while, due to all the changes on the way.

i'll be needing some lessons though b4 i think about a test.

im on my car licence.

got to do my bike test...

looking at what people have said on here i may have to wait a while, due to all the changes on the way.

i'll be needing some lessons though b4 i think about a test.

Yes not up to speed on it myself, Goff knows all about it, look for her posts, all i know is its getting much more of a bind, but good luck with it and stick at it whatever hoops the bloody authorities throw at you, you definitely wont regret it and soon have your WR250 (or WR400 ;) Nice bikes them.

Hiya I'm a newbie too! - I heard that only 80% of instructors passed the new test. :o Its gonna involve a lot more control at low speeds and stuff. Figures of 8 like an ice skater Oo la la! Pirouette your self to a pass dude!! :D

hello, yeah i knw they say its getting harder, but to be honest i'll not know any different so im not all that bothered, ive done my car test, class 2 HGV and emergency fire appliance driving test in the past so this is just another one to have to get through!

ball ache that the new test seems to have ground everything to a halt though right now. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it, the council in Leeds are having real difficulty finding a spot for the new test center. They were refused planning application for an area the size of a football field that is only going to have 1 building on it, support 8 part-time staff and one full time. They deemed it "not the best use of space". :angry:W**kers

Thanks dude! I don't mind you askin- I had done my cbt already so I had 4 full days (my test was at 1.30 on the 4th day). Two on a cg125 and two on a gs500. That cost 500 squid. But I failed! Then I went in for my test again just had two days, test on second day. That was 245. I got a discount of 60 after battering my eyelids- it might work for you! Quite expensive but deff worth it.

Thanks dude! I don't mind you askin- I had done my cbt already so I had 4 full days (my test was at 1.30 on the 4th day). Two on a cg125 and two on a gs500. That cost 500 squid. But I failed! Then I went in for my test again just had two days, test on second day. That was 245. I got a discount of 60 after battering my eyelids- it might work for you! Quite expensive but deff worth it.

battering your eye lids or batting them?

i dont fancy going for it black n blue! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online