full respray

2enjoi2
This post is 5732 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

how much does it cost to respray a bike? does design higher the price? and how do u make sure your datatagging shows through?

cheers

david

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you will lose your datagging if you have it resprayed as i buy a bike every winter do it up have it sprayed then sell it on,i pay £500 for a full respray including wheels,and a cracking job he duz as well,heres a few pics of what my m8 has sprayed for me from what they was to there new make over

honda cbr 600 before spray job

100_0711CustomCustom.jpg

after

Picture002-2.jpg

kawasaki zx6-r before

Picture001-1.jpg

after

Picture103Small.jpg

amazing paintwork!! mines already been personalised by someone. i like it but i think i should make it my own!

best ways is to make it your own then no one else has it,thats why i did the zx6r in orange,it should have been green but wanted to be different,and theres not one like it on the road

best ways is to make it your own then no one else has it,thats why i did the zx6r in orange,it should have been green but wanted to be different,and theres not one like it on the road

Brilliant colours. Your mate does you proud with the paint jobs. Im like you in that Im all up for making it your own........isnt one like mine on the road either.....

I love those wheels on the cbr looks very nice,

very good jobs ;)