cost of a full sevice?

2enjoi2
This post is 5727 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

my r6 hasnt got a full sevice history and its playing up. im guna get a full service done, does anyone know roughly how much a full service will cost for a r6? it probs needs rejetting too.

just so i know how much not to spend this month!! lol

muchos cheers'os

david

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my r6 hasnt got a full sevice history and its playing up. im guna get a full service done, does anyone know roughly how much a full service will cost for a r6? it probs needs rejetting too.

just so i know how much not to spend this month!! lol

muchos cheers'os

david

Very much depends on where you take it, if it has running isues i would take it to a motorcycle engineer rathe than a dealeship.

But a full service with all fluids changed maybe £300ish.

but jetting or the valve job is gonna cost!

Very much depends on where you take it, if it has running isues i would take it to a motorcycle engineer rathe than a dealeship.

But a full service with all fluids changed maybe £300ish.

but jetting or the valve job is gonna cost!

:blink: Wow!!! So glad I do all mine myself. Less than a third of that....

:blink: Wow!!! So glad I do all mine myself. Less than a third of that....

yeah i do all mine myself, but i do know what the stealerships in the south west charge.

if someone is capable and confident i would always advise them to do it themselves.