My Baby!

davec105
This post is 7304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well, i 1/4mile quite well, 23.63 seconds at 52mph, 8bhp at the rear wheel :P, infact, fuck guess estimates. im genna go find out what it achully is, now where did i leave that stop watch!  :P ...u've got compertition coming ur way...maby...  :lol:

better find one with hours on :wink: lol

Bazza

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a 1994 YZF750, also has a K&N and a 15 tooth front sprocket.160mph is still possible on the speedo at redline in top gear (actually came out to be a real 151.1mph).

Great bikes the YZF750s IMO. Did anyone else see in this months RiDE magazine the 'used 750cc superbikes' test they did? I got myself into the "I bought one" bit. :D/

Did your girlfriend get your NC30 then?

• Admin

and to Davec: you really do not see many of the yzf´s on the road. which i think is nice :D

Yep as cterror says, you dont see many about thats why i brought mine 8)

How did you get into the mag then?

Last year I filled in a rider power form from the magazine (you can do it online now https://www.riderpower.com/index.asp ). Since then I have had emails asking opinions on things such as what I think of my exhaust system (I had a little snippet and a photo in last years rider power supplement) and was offered a test ride on a ZX10 but was unable to go. I forwarded the email to a mate of mine who was able to go and he got a test ride along with a bigger mention in the magazine. Last month I got an email asking questions about my bike, I filled in a litlle questionnaire and sent a picture and they stuck me in the magazine. :D

You may aswell fill in the rider power survey and you can ignore anything you don't want to fill in that they ask you. If nothing else it might get the YZF750 into their top100 bikes list (the yzf750 wasn't in the list last year as not enough owners returned the survey).

I have already filled it in.

The YZF is in the top 50 used bikes. (the little booklet)

All the magazines have it down as having 125bhp! Thant cant be right surely?

I was surprised the gixer won, as the last 750 test (cant remember whe it was ride or bike), had the yzf coming out on top.

You never know, I might get the ultimate test ride!!

I was surprised the gixer won, as the last 750 test (cant remember whe it was ride or bike), had the yzf coming out on top.

I dont know excactly which test you mean but in some tests it has been the gsxr - srad 97 which they have tested against the 93 design yzf.

Yeah I know its in this years top 50 used bikes guide, this is based on RiDEs own opinions whereas after they have compiled all the info from the rider power survey they will release a kind of chart listings for a massive list of bikes that are mentioned within the responses from Rider power. As for the YZF750 coming out on top last time, I remember that too, although I think a lot of it is down to the individual bike they are given for the review, this time their review bike had an aftermarket exhaust system without the EXUP etc and last time it was based on '10 year old 750's' so the older gsxr may have been down on power compared with this review. 125bhp is the figure yamaha quoted at the time of release for the YZF, probably the SP version crank figure too. :roll: