My Baby!

davec105
This post is 7305 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have just replace the left hand fairing panel. The old one was cracked around the indicator, and the stickers all scratched.

Managed to get one on ebay for £72. Same colours immaculate. I was gonna get the panel no matter what the price!!

I have just replace the left hand fairing panel. The old one was cracked around the indicator, and the stickers all scratched.

Managed to get one on ebay for £72. Same colours immaculate. I was gonna get the panel no matter what the price!!

There are a few little marks, but you would expect them on original 9 years old paintwork!

that bike looks the dogs wotsits mate, someday i'll work my way upto something like that 8) insurance is a killer at 21 though :(

Performancemotorcycle parts...£75 for a new one :shock:

1995 YZF750R   :twisted:  

K&N Filter.

15 tooth Front sprocket (who needs to got 160mph?) :shock:  

I have a 1994 YZF750, also has a K&N and a 15 tooth front sprocket.160mph is still possible on the speedo at redline in top gear (actually came out to be a real 151.1mph).

Great bikes the YZF750s IMO. Did anyone else see in this months RiDE magazine the 'used 750cc superbikes' test they did? I got myself into the "I bought one" bit. :D/

I have a 1994 YZF750, also has a K&N and a 15 tooth front sprocket.160mph is still possible on the speedo at redline in top gear (actually came out to be a real 151.1mph).

Great bikes the YZF750s IMO. Did anyone else see in this months RiDE magazine the 'used 750cc superbikes' test they did? I got myself into the "I bought one" bit. :D/

my yzf750sp with fzr1000 -95 engine did 159mph/258km/h last summer. 15/43 sprockets. measured with an quite accurate sigma bc800 type cyclecomputer. rpms 11600... well out of maxpower (10500rpm)

• Admin

Hey nice bike Dave great to see another YZF owner :wink:

my yzf750sp with fzr1000 -95 engine did 159mph/258km/h last summer. 15/43 sprockets. measured with an quite accurate sigma bc800 type cyclecomputer. rpms 11600... well out of maxpower (10500rpm)

Mine was tested at Elvington airstrip at a Straightliners drag event. I only did a couple of 'max-out' runs down the 1 and a half mile strip. First run was recorded at 147.6mph, second run at 151.1mph (that was showing 160mph on speedo though). Best 1/4 mile time was 11.68s @121mph, but my starts need plenty of practice.

Mine was tested at Elvington airstrip at a Straightliners drag event. I only did a couple of 'max-out' runs down the 1 and a half mile strip. First run was recorded at 147.6mph, second run at 151.1mph (that was showing 160mph on speedo though). Best 1/4 mile time was 11.68s @121mph, but my starts need plenty of practice.

once i get my engine re-done with the 1040 wis kit (which i ordered yesterday) i just have to try it on the 1/4mile :D . A friend of mine has been all over me with drag racing as he races an "stock" zx6r -00. he has kitted the bike quite well under the winter as it pulled an linear dynocurve with 121hp uncorrected at rearwheel last week. oh well... ill just have to have my yzf up to 140+bhp ... thats easy :D ... not *lol*

and to Davec: you really do not see many of the yzf´s on the road. which i think is nice :D

well, i 1/4mile quite well, 23.63 seconds at 52mph, 8bhp at the rear wheel :P, infact, fuck guess estimates. im genna go find out what it achully is, now where did i leave that stop watch! :P ...u've got compertition coming ur way...maby... :lol: