wet weather

dbkdave
This post is 5755 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

why oh why is it that every time u sort out a ride out one evening,

after work the heavens start to open, and it pisses it down

i have couple of mates who at the first sight of a cloud

decide to pack up and go home, HELP, i need somefriends

to help me enjoy my bike no matter what the weather,

WITH IN REASON, no hurricanes please.

any offers (i am in worsley area)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have saved so much fuel its awsome

becuase of the rain here in scotland

.....nobbles when its lashing down scary fun.....

I'll agree to that!

I've got Enduro Compertition tyres on my TTR, the most (UK) off-road legal tyre you can get, I have the contact patch of a stamp - great fun cornering arse end first!!!! :yes::yes::yes: but they don't half go down quick!

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

I dnt mind getting wet on the bike! In fact I went out last night and just after leaving matlock it slung it down then a few seconds later the roads were dry!

I bought mine to save gas money. I have the heavy winter jacket, mesh summer jacket, rain gear, boot covers, and two weights of gloves. The only thing left to get for the coming winter is a set of heavy overpants. The only thing that will keep my bike parked this winter will be ice on the road. I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid! :crazy:

I'd be happy to ride with you, but it might be a litle tough to get there from North Carolina! :blink:

I'll agree to that!

I've got Enduro Compertition tyres on my TTR, the most (UK) off-road legal tyre you can get, I have the contact patch of a stamp - great fun cornering arse end first!!!! :yes::yes::yes: but they don't half go down quick!

haha lol i no the feeling it happened to me to days ago there was these 3 women i came round the corner way to quick heart in my mouth as the back end slide out i just about kept it i laughed as i rode away in a weird way felt quit controlled like supermoto racing on tv they are mental!

haha whats these tyres you have got? im interested in getting a new set ~:D

Love wet weather....spent lots of time out in it..fully geared up...and sometimes not..;) last years summer was corking...riding thro floodwater...sailing down the motorways covering upto 1000 miles daily.

Its good fun trying to put down the power round bends and finding your revs going up quickly..but not your speed....Im near manchester..well 15 minutes away...so im usually out and about. PM me if you are going ooot.

P

haha whats these tyres you have got? im interested in getting a new set ~:D

Michelin Enduro Comp 3's - Brilliant on the dirt, use them on the TTR600E for Green Lanes, I've got about 1000km's out of the (about 600ish miles!)rear, mental! make a crazy noise on the tarmac but expensive for the mileage

If you want knobblies with a bit more road wear try the T63's they last a bit longer but still give good dirt grip.

Michelin Enduro Comp 3's - Brilliant on the dirt, use them on the TTR600E for Green Lanes, I've got about 1000km's out of the (about 600ish miles!)rear, mental! make a crazy noise on the tarmac but expensive for the mileage

If you want knobblies with a bit more road wear try the T63's they last a bit longer but still give good dirt grip.

thanks for that matey haha 600 miles gee wiz your beating the r1 boys with there race conti's on :D lol thanks for that

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online