Finding Parts

Iellei
This post is 5758 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I did some searching on here and didn't see any threads where we all shared the places we have found good parts for our classics!

Obviously e-bay, but I am wondering about other places you have that aren't stupid expensive.

I currently need to replace my mirrors & levers, as I put drag style bars on it and now the stock fitments don't hold the mirrors out far enough to be real effective lol. The problem is, the levers and mirrors both attach to the same fitment...so I need to replace both.

Has anyone found websites that cater to hard to find parts? Online junkyard type places would be cool too, but I haven't found any like there are for cars...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here's a couple of places I've used very recently on an 82 xs400 heritage special:

www.mikesxs.com (mainly for the xs650)

www.partsnmore.com (limited on what they have for xs400)

www.crc2onlinecatelog.com (out of Indianapolis really make the extra effort to get what you need)

www.bikebandit.com (oem parts)

www.oldbikebarn.com (limited on xs400 as well)

Cycle Recycle (3rd one down) is by far my favorite. Hope this helps.