Post bike pics

R1JAN
This post is 7221 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep trying mate, you'll get there, if you dont see your pic in the preview then it has'nt loaded so no need to submit, good luck...

KEEP POSTING THEM PICS, LETS SEE THEM BIKES...............

hey liquid, were those piccies taking up in scotland?..top quality scenery 8)

Bazza

hi beezkneez, yeah the pics were taken just down the road from my house in portpatrick. it is in south west scotland and was once an old fishing village, quite touristy now but not over the top, just nice 8) i'll try and get more(and better) pics soon...

• Admin

Your bike looks absolutly mint 8)

Taking a bit closer look @ your pic there Gazz.......it would appear that you might have more than 1 Turbo XJ :?: 8)

Hi Guys

That’s a good spot YamHead, you must have an eagle eye, I am currently working on an ’82 for my brother and that’s the one you can see behind mine. Unfortunately It’s not in quite as good condition, a few weeks off finishing that one. Mines an 1983, originally from the States, it had been standing for many years when I got hold of it, now its working fine. (Tempting fate with that comment!! [-o< )

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online