R125 modifications any1????

IHR125
This post is 5757 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

handi will probally no about mods like that. Ask him ;)

Micron sell a pretty nice looking exhaust for the r125.

hi, i also have a r125 in black, their is 3 exhausts on sale for the yzf at the moment, the micron, which everyone has seen or heard of, the Leo Vince which looks very small and doesnt look that good but apparently has good performance and the Rossi

replica type exhaust which is made by an individual bike garage, cant remember where i saw it now but it didn't suit the bike. for the moment i am going to wait a couple of months until more come out becasue the bike is relatively new so all exhausts haven't been tested throughly. also more will come out becasue it is such a popular bike, highest seller in may, so all exhaust manufacturers will want to cash in on this. hope this helps!

p.s whats the top speed you've got to so far?

scorpion do a full system too at £250. Went down to my local dealer to have a look. Dunno how much more power you get but the bore looks big enough. Dealer said Malossi are doing a big bore kit to turn it into a 170cc and remapped cdi but that £550.

Heres a pic

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

and my bike

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

scorpion do a full system too at £250. Went down to my local dealer to have a look. Dunno how much more power you get but the bore looks big enough. Dealer said Malossi are doing a big bore kit to turn it into a 170cc and remapped cdi but that £550.

Heres a pic

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

and my bike

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

nice

and you have got a tail tidy i see, looks great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online