YZF-r125

fazer61999
This post is 5783 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My sister just bought the bike at only 4 miles on the clock ut the damn thing seems to go great all day long then lose all power cut out and then wont start again for about 5-15 mins any ideas as to what could be the prob? I own a 1999 Fazer 600 with viper race can, i`d never look back and am soon to jet it up smiles all round though.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My sister just bought the bike at only 4 miles on the clock ut the damn thing seems to go great all day long then lose all power cut out and then wont start again for about 5-15 mins any ideas as to what could be the prob? I own a 1999 Fazer 600 with viper race can, i`d never look back and am soon to jet it up smiles all round though.

[/quot

Hi, not sure what it can be but the bike is still under warranty right? just take to a dealer and let them sort it out.

i would not fiddle at all or it may ruin the warranty, do as r1mad says and take it bak

Or just switch the kill switch back on! and or put the side stand up or take it out of gear

We've all done it right