Noooooob

ST3V0
This post is 5799 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys it my first time on this forum :rolleyes:

just thought i would pop in and say hi

i bought my first Yamaha yesterday 2004 FZ6s

FZside.jpg

sorry about the Honda poster BUT i still own my fav bike ever 1987 VFR750F

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys it my first time on this forum :rolleyes:

just thought i would pop in and say hi

i bought my first Yamaha yesterday 2004 FZ6s

FZside.jpg

sorry about the Honda poster BUT i still own my fav bike ever 1987 VFR750F

Hi ST3VO

Welcom to the forum, Good looking them, hope it earns an equal place in your affections as the honda.

A loaf called Oldgit, "should have gone to spec savers" :lol:

Welcome, ST3V0.

I've always had a soft spot for Fazers. Although the current, detuned R6 version comes in for some stick (too revvy etc). I think it looks gorgeous. There's something about that underseat pipe that finishes it off so well.

You'll need to prove your worth in here, mind, if you persist in devotion to any Honda. Sorry - I'll need to wash my mouth out now..... ;).

Welcome, ST3V0.

I've always had a soft spot for Fazers. Although the current, detuned R6 version comes in for some stick (too revvy etc). I think it looks gorgeous. There's something about that underseat pipe that finishes it off so well.

You'll need to prove your worth in here, mind, if you persist in devotion to any Honda. Sorry - I'll need to wash my mouth out now..... ;).

Its bloody frustrating as i had this bike since Saturday and i still haven't had a chance to ride it. :angry:

due to no road TAX

can't get the tax until my insurance sends me the cover note :angry:

so the Honda is the only comparison i have at the moment.

so im sory ya gonna have to put up with me going on about it until i get to ride FZ hehehehehe

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online