In search of a 125

ginger0195
This post is 5484 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

(not sure what the above post is - i think its to strain our eyes, but when highlighted its :offtopic:<_< )

anyhow, the 125 to get, YBR125, got one myself. and its just so lovely.. easy, cheap.. not very good looking, but worth every penny!! :D and can take torture!! and a drop here and there!! bulletproof reliability.. and good enough for me, 'til i get money and experience to move up.. and ideal beginners bike, and have never heard anything bad about it..

dont bother geting a 125cc get a 600 and have it restricted but dont have a high BHP 600 or you will suck the life out off it been restricted of corse you will have to take your full test but thats the option i would/ have taken(im 17) and with the new test you can have more power that befor 44bhp in stead of 33bhp so my bike wont need restricting and can do 110mph and 0-60mph in 4.5seconds can beat any 125cc apart from race bikes obv

just my input

dt125 2004 4800miles on the clock. full service history. mot an taxed till july. just some rust on the exhaust and mirror stems (winter riding ). it could all be yours for 1.100 £ or if you happen to have vfr750 lying about....

sorry but i doubt you get 250 miles out of £6

Ok i got 220 out of it the past two weeks filled up £6.10

OK having in mind that a mile is 1.6Km and a gallon is 4.5lt so you get 220 or even 250 mpg... that is 354 or even 400Km with 4.5lt of petrol, or lets just say 78-88Km/lt

In other words you can travel for about 1000Km (more than 620M) before you go out of fuel.

It looks like you solved the global energy problem...

Tell us about it :whatever::paci:<_<