new mmber

terry rossi
This post is 5800 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi

i am new member as i have just bought a 250ypvs rz 250

i live in preston lancs am 62 and have also a taz tuned honda cbr rr

so a quick hello to everyone

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi

i am new member as i have just bought a 250ypvs rz 250

i live in preston lancs am 62 and have also a taz tuned honda cbr rr

so a quick hello to everyone

Hello......:welcome:.....just a stones throw away from me, well maybe a well aimed catapult. ....

Enjoy the forum, plenty of people on here that can help with stuff....

P

Hello......:welcome:.....just a stones throw away from me, well maybe a well aimed catapult. ....

Enjoy the forum, plenty of people on here that can help with stuff....

P

thanks for reply where are you very near me i am in ingol preston the bike is a import and in a very sorry state cosmetic wise but i have now a compete new fairing to go on bike cant do the work myself as i like you i am not to well.

will get fastline at preston to fit fairing and paint bike latter this year untill then will ride as it is

cheers terry

welcome to the forum

have a good stay and if you have any technical questions regaring computers/servers etc give me a shout.

there should be plenty of help for every member on this forum, so if you are stuck feel free to ask

welcome to the forum

have a good stay and if you have any technical questions regaring computers/servers etc give me a shout.

there should be plenty of help for every member on this forum, so if you are stuck feel free to ask

thanks for the reply and advice i am sure i will need help with a few parts and and help with other things re bike as the last two stroke i had was a ss ariel arrow just love 2 srokes they are making a big come back my friend owns fastline super bikes at preston and cant import them fast enougth

thanks for reply where are you very near me i am in ingol preston the bike is a import and in a very sorry state cosmetic wise but i have now a compete new fairing to go on bike cant do the work myself as i like you i am not to well.

will get fastline at preston to fit fairing and paint bike latter this year untill then will ride as it is

cheers terry

Hiya matey, Im about 15-20miles away from you, over in the valleys of Rossendale, fairly close. I say it dosnt matter whatit looks like, riding it is the pleasure..if it looks nice its a bonus, my streetfighter is a cheap rat bike, in need of some tlc again....but im so busy that I dont get a chance to spend money on her. (Suppose id better get some first, that would help :lol: )

Anyhoo, enjoy ur time here, lots of nice folk around, some with a slightly warped sense of humour...but havnt we all? (I ll speak for myself here).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online