Its meeeeeee......

Goff
This post is 5858 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Page 25 of this months 100% Biker for those who might get it/want to get it/have no intention of getting it but are curious anywhoo - my mug plastered all over it - I presented the trophys at last years Barnsley Show - bout the nearest i'll ever get to Page 3 :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Page 25 of this months 100% Biker for those who might get it/want to get it/have no intention of getting it but are curious anywhoo - my mug plastered all over it - I presented the trophys at last years Barnsley Show - bout the nearest i'll ever get to Page 3 :lol:

I'm booked in the barnsley M/C festival this year!!

I'll have to get your autograph then ;)

I'm booked in the barnsley M/C festival this year!!

I'll have to get your autograph then ;)

lol i shall be there again. I hope the weather is better this year - it absolutely pee dit down last year sowe had to bring everything forward. Make sure you come find me!

lol i shall be there again. I hope the weather is better this year - it absolutely pee dit down last year sowe had to bring everything forward. Make sure you come find me!

I'll be on the xs400, what your riding?

I'll be on the xs400, what your riding?

Ill be on my XVS650. Its custom painted in a vampire theme so you won't miss it ;)

Theres piccies of it flaoting around here somewhere though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online