Throttle sleave

78special
This post is 5893 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all,

I need a throttle sleave for my 78 yamaha discontinued them and I cant find one anywhere without it I cant ride!!!

In case some of you call it something else it's the sleave under the throttle grip which pulls the throttle open. Thank you I hope someone has one.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you're in the US i'll ship you mine. just cover shipping and a tip. ;)

i just ordered a new set up handlebars and grips/throttle.. so i've got the original one from my xs360.

Hey all,

I need a throttle sleave for my 78 yamaha discontinued them and I cant find one anywhere without it I cant ride!!!

In case some of you call it something else it's the sleave under the throttle grip which pulls the throttle open. Thank you I hope someone has one.

I assume you mean the throttle tube?

Make: Yamaha

OEM#: 584-26243-00

Product#: 5842624300

Price € 6.50

www.cmsnl.com

fits xs350 up to xs1100

Thats cheap enough drewpy but they want 98 euro to ship that is insane. Thats over 100.00 USD no way man. They have the speedometer that I need but they freakin want 419.00 euros which is over 600.00 USD for a speedometer that is insane i dont see how they do business. Thanks for the info but no thanks thats more for the speedo than I paid for the bike!!!!!

i think i've got you taken care of. :)

Yeah I think so. Let me know what you want. I found a local shop that can order me one for 18.00 so if Im gonna pay that I would rather have a new one. But let me know could always use a backup.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online