head gasket

whatsernamexhayz
This post is 5983 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey does any1 know how to fix a bottom head gasket for a honda rebel 125 as it is leaking, or have any sugestions ?

help :unsure:

What do you mean 'bottom head gasket'. I think you mean the head gasket rather than the rocker box gasket.

Take the head off, clean all faces, put new gasket on and tighten down head. Adjust valve gear as required.

What do you mean 'bottom head gasket'. I think you mean the head gasket rather than the rocker box gasket.

Take the head off, clean all faces, put new gasket on and tighten down head. Adjust valve gear as required.

yeh i was bit confused bout bottom head gasket, but thts what this guy told me was wrong with her, how long it routhly take to do u think ?

soz if tht sound stupid but im a leaner lol

A pic would be good, theres a cam cover gasket (prob o ring kinda gasket) then head gaskett , then base gaskett where jugs meet block. rating cam cover gaskett as easiet to fix and lower down ya go the harder it gets.

A pic would be good, theres a cam cover gasket (prob o ring kinda gasket) then head gaskett , then base gaskett where jugs meet block. rating cam cover gaskett as easiet to fix and lower down ya go the harder it gets.

hey dudes cheers for all yr help but mate decided he dont want it now ! lol