My Pride and Joy

TazR6
This post is 5478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The images have been moved or deleted

Bugga.

I forgot about that. I have made a new Photobucket folder and out them in there, meaing all the links have changed. I wonder if it will go back if I move them again.

These were taken by a friend.

At Matlock on Friday evening (July 4)

Randomage008.jpg

She pulled a crowd lol!

Randomage009.jpg

UFO? I want some decent nite shots. Need to find someone with a good camera tp take some. It does look better than the picture makes it look.

Randomage019.jpg

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

UFO? I want some decent nite shots. Need to find someone with a good camera tp take some. It does look better than the picture makes it look.

Randomage019.jpg

The bike does look ACE with Neons on at night!

Taz When did you get your tank protectors?

I put the spine in place on the Monday. I had bought the Stompgrip the previous week, but sticking them on was beyond my remit. I took them to The Image Works (PM me for details if you want ANY vinyl doing for ANY purpose) and had Ted put them on properly for me/

My GOD they are effective! Crystal clear, will protect the tank, and grippy as hell. A slight bit of pressure on them with my legs, and I dont move. Very confidence inspiring.

Neon! NEON!! I have no neon on my bike Geoff :angry:

They are LEDs. Give me osme credit lol!!

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Neon! NEON!! I have no neon on my bike Geoff :angry:

They are LEDs. Give me osme credit lol!!

Sorry Bud.

Its neons which are going on mine

Picture652.jpg

this is taz

:unsure:

Thats me? I had no idea lol! I thought that was my best mate Richard. Bugga. Im living my life as someone else PMSL!

This is Taz. The pic was taken just after the one of Richard.

Picture653.jpg

i was kidin with you :lol:

nice leathers

i was kidin with you :lol:

nice leathers

Ahhhhh. I see lol. I wish that pic of Richard WAS of me though, cause if that was me, I would be sooo much better looking than I am in this incarnation. Richard is an infinite number of times better looking than lil old me.

Cheers about the leathers. Its one of 3 sets I have. Thats my mad head set, then I have a 2 piece all black for colder weather, and I have my good 2 piece leathers for general cruising around. Got 2 waterproof outfits as well.

No matter what the weather or time of year, it always takes me ages to get ready to go out on the bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh. I see lol. I wish that pic of Richard WAS of me though, cause if that was me, I would be sooo much better looking than I am in this incarnation. Richard is an infinite number of times better looking than lil old me.

Cheers about the leathers. Its one of 3 sets I have. Thats my mad head set, then I have a 2 piece all black for colder weather, and I have my good 2 piece leathers for general cruising around. Got 2 waterproof outfits as well.

No matter what the weather or time of year, it always takes me ages to get ready to go out on the bike.

Are you sure you take it out in the rain.........it looks so clean.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Are you sure you take it out in the rain.........it looks so clean.

you could eat your dinner off it and its well looked after!

The only dirt is on the rear chicken stripe (2" each side) lol I am onlt joking! ;-}

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the comments people. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy lol!

I have had her 12 months today. This time 12 months ago, I was unloading her from the van I hired to get get her.

Its gone so quick!!

• 7 months later...

I thought I would revive this thread. I have moved the earlier pics, but there are still quite a few later on in the thread.

I will get round to replacing the moved ones.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online