'07 YZF-R6

eyedee
This post is 5945 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just covered 600 miles on my new '07 R6. First Yamaha I've owned in 5 years of riding and I'm loving it. Has an '06 kwak ZX-636 before this and the R6 is better in ever single way except the slight lack of low down power and the thirst for fuel. Dont really notice that tho - having too much fun. :D Changed the rear seat for a cover since I last took photos and am soon going to fit a tail tidy and clear mini indicators front and rear. Also took all the ugly stickers off the tank and fitted a custom R6 tank protector.

Can't figure out how to attach pix (if you can) and dont have any linked photos online at the moment. Profile pic is as good as it gets right now. :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers mate. Gotta Photobucket account, so here goes...

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

I loved my Kwak. It was only a year old, then a 4x4 hit me. I was lucky to walk away with nothing much more than a broken finger. My bike wasnt so lucky and got written off. Had two Kwaks in a row, so thought it was time to try something new. Very pleased I chose the Yamaha. :D

Yep that is something else mate well smart......Re the kwack better it being wrote off than personal injury to yourself....Chelsea tractors are the new volvo drivers :blink:;)

Thanks mate, and I think you're totally right. I'd actually forgotten about the misery created by yesterdays volvo driver - you get so used to the big chelsea tractors causing the majority of the grief these days!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate, and I think you're totally right. I'd actually forgotten about the misery created by yesterdays volvo driver - you get so used to the big chelsea tractors causing the majority of the grief these days!!! :lol:

yeah- i think the problem is they truly don't realise the size of what they're driving. Power steering and powerful engines make them feel all light and nimble- but its still a huge chunk of metal being thrown around.

I must say though- a higher danger in London seems to be the Scooter riders! Seem to have their own rule book. :) but then hitting a scooter is not the same as hitting a 4wd!

Your R6 looks absolutely demonic! what a machine- you must be proud. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys. I've finally ordered an R&G tail tidy and I'm in the process of deciding on new indicators (see my other post in the Streetbikes/Sportsbikes forum) Then I'm going for crash bungs and bobbins, probably the R&G tear drop shape protectors coupled with alloy bobbins on the front forks and swing arm. Will take new photos when the sun finally comes out!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online