If you're into Rock....

XTreme
This post is 5985 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yebo nGogo! :lol: Still swinging it I see

durex-extralarge.jpg

Who are you tryin' to fool? <_<

Obvious evidence of losing your boots & then your chain breaks! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...
Guest stancamden

I'm really into the Cretaceous period rock.

the granite formations of the Phanerozoic deposits on the Earth's landmasses were especially formulatic in its Phanerozoic rock column

Gneiss

Gneiss

Oh Hur! Hur! Very good! Shame it wasn't limestone - sedimentary my dear Watson...

As to rock music, I have seen Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Motorhead live. I love this sort of music, but prefer the more 'Prog' bands such as ELP and Pink Floyd. My 18 year-old son has introduced me to some cracking modern bands (Rammstein, Killswitch Engage, Clutch and several others) who are making sounds that please my ears and give me hope for this generation that music is not stagnating into some nightmarish 'X-Factor' septic tank.

I have been a drummer for over 30 years and I still play in a geriatric rock band at the school I work in - the only difference being that my kit is digital and goes into a large hold-all rather than my old Premier eight-piece that took up half a VW LT van.

Only Rock rocks! Good luck with the site, mate!

Guest stancamden

Rock'n'fuckin'Roll fuckin Rocks.

If you like rock of the music variety you will love Planet Rock either on a Digital Radio or over the internet. They play lots of Zep. Purple, Floyd, Sabbath etc. This month they are featuring Thin Lizzy, previously it was The Who and Led Zep. They play the sort of tracks that you never believed that you would ever hear on the radio again eg Electric Prunes, Family, Focus, UFO, George Thoroughgood, Jethro Tull, Supertramp, Robin Trower.

The morning DJ is Alice Cooper: the trivia he comes out with is awesome and the music he plays is excellent. I believe Nicky Horn has a spot, and Bruce Dickinson has the Saturday night spot (every track he plays sounds just like Iron Maiden though).

The only criticism is that they stop about 1980 so bands like Metallica and Rammstein don't get played which is a bit of a bummer. My understanding of the German language has come on leaps and bounds since listening to Rammstein: Ich Will and Du Hasst were particularly useful and I now find it much easier to get dogs to understand me. Stetzt. Gut. Schnell. Scheissen. Bustengehalten. Zigarettenetui etc etc.

This is probably the best Radio since Radio Caroline's pirate days when the DJs sometimes took acid on air, Your Mother Wouldn't Like It, Tommy Vance, Kid Jensen's Dimensions on Radio Luxembourg, Fluff Freeman and John Peel. If you know what I am talking about you are getting too fucking old and should be thinking of trading in the FS1E for a Zimmer with go faster paint jobby.

Apologies to the fucking admin for being too bastard fucking wanky and not fucking swearing enough like I cunting give a sodding shitting toss.

Is that being MANLY enough?

Do the biker chickaboos have to be MANLY too?

Rock'n'fuckin'Roll fuckin Rocks.

If you like rock of the music variety you will love Planet Rock either on a Digital Radio or over the internet. They play lots of Zep. Purple, Floyd, Sabbath etc. This month they are featuring Thin Lizzy, previously it was The Who and Led Zep. They play the sort of tracks that you never believed that you would ever hear on the radio again eg Electric Prunes, Family, Focus, UFO, George Thoroughgood, Jethro Tull, Supertramp, Robin Trower.

The morning DJ is Alice Cooper: the trivia he comes out with is awesome and the music he plays is excellent. I believe Nicky Horn has a spot, and Bruce Dickinson has the Saturday night spot (every track he plays sounds just like Iron Maiden though).

The only criticism is that they stop about 1980 so bands like Metallica and Rammstein don't get played which is a bit of a bummer. My understanding of the German language has come on leaps and bounds since listening to Rammstein: Ich Will and Du Hasst were particularly useful and I now find it much easier to get dogs to understand me. Stetzt. Gut. Schnell. Scheissen. Bustengehalten. Zigarettenetui etc etc.

This is probably the best Radio since Radio Caroline's pirate days when the DJs sometimes took acid on air, Your Mother Wouldn't Like It, Tommy Vance, Kid Jensen's Dimensions on Radio Luxembourg, Fluff Freeman and John Peel. If you know what I am talking about you are getting too fucking old and should be thinking of trading in the FS1E for a Zimmer with go faster paint jobby.

Apologies to the fucking admin for being too bastard fucking wanky and not fucking swearing enough like I cunting give a sodding shitting toss.

Is that being MANLY enough?

Do the biker chickaboos have to be MANLY too?

Without wishing to sound too smug, I would regard manliness as reserving profanity for when it is really needed - ie, trapping fingers against hot casings with crap spanners, completely fucking up a racing start, missing out on a blow-job through saying something totally spack, scratching paintwork that belongs to you, farting and following-through, sneezing into your stash, waking up next to a munter, waking up next to a tranny, finding a big pool of oil under you engine (proceeding to strip it down, only to discover that your highly hilarious mates have drained out some lawnmower sump oil and tipped it out in an appropriate place - Oh! Har-de-fucking-Ho-Ho!), getting a blow-job from an epileptic, snorting cornflour in the hope that it's coke, eating a phall curry, shitting after eating a phall curry, meeting a tree-hugger, dropping your guts quietly and everyone in the room looks around for the passing Harley or discovering that you really do have Tourettes Syndrome...

Clever use of euphamisms, profanity and swearing should be reserved for moments in which a point must be driven home - kind of like a balance between a wank and a shag - the more people involved, the better the effect!

In the meantime, as a rock enthusiast, watch this simple piece of human effort at full volume and full-screen and be amazed..!

Joey Jordison drum solo