storage

motoman21
This post is 6027 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

WHAT!!!! Give up for the winter!! do be a wimp lmao!!!

Riding in the winter helps makes you a safer rider trust me mate!

Best way to keep that bike running properly through the winter is.........

KEEP ON RIDING!!! :thumb:

You'll be a far better rider from it. ;)

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

That it very true! I have out today and the roads were wet and wet leaves everywhere and i still made food "progress" because I know how cope wilth the bad weather.

Only did 110miles thats 992 on my four week old FZ6 Fazer S2.

The wet weather is quite fun. it makes you sharper and SMOOTHER.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

That it very true! I have been out today and the roads were wet and wet leaves everywhere and i still made good "progress" because I know how cope wilth the bad weather.

Only did 110miles thats 992 on my four week old FZ6 Fazer S2.

The wet weather is quite fun. it makes you sharper and SMOOTHER.

I should toughen up right. Its my first bike and I live in ny, the winters are pretty crazy here. I just started riding a few months ago. I'll seeif i can brave the cold. I do love riding though, I ride everywhere.

I've been to NYC in Nov, Dec & Jan, not a good idea, as you can only just walk about there, let alone; ride. Good luck if you do decide to ride. Its a big & busy city. If you can ride there, you can ride any where!!!! Good luck, Wrexham Biker Chick. (c/o yamaman)

Guest Brian Bonner

I should toughen up right. Its my first bike and I live in ny, the winters are pretty crazy here. I just started riding a few months ago. I'll seeif i can brave the cold. I do love riding though, I ride everywhere.

Repeat after me, "These people are crazy and they don't live in NY." Motorcycles here in NY in the winter are called snowmobiles! ;)

Repeat after me, "These people are crazy and they don't live in NY." Motorcycles here in NY in the winter are called snowmobiles! ;)

Well I gave in and put her in storage. I will check on her constantly and look for some goodies on line for next summer.