Hello from Greece

jskf16
This post is 6073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya

Phew Chania was hot this June, we were on Crete from 19th June to 3rd July in a villa off the new National Highway up behind Vrisses at the foot of the White Mountains.

We've booked to go back next year to a villa further west. How do you cope riding in the heat?!

Amanda

Hiya

Phew Chania was hot this June, we were on Crete from 19th June to 3rd July in a villa off the new National Highway up behind Vrisses at the foot of the White Mountains.

We've booked to go back next year to a villa further west. How do you cope riding in the heat?!

Amanda

And imagine that we wear entire uniform , like cordura , we have got used :D :D :D

I hope you passed well here... :rolleyes:

Tee Hee we lived in Los Angeles for 19 months and used to have a rule that everywhere beyond our front door we spoke American English eg "elevator" instead of "lift" but once inside our own home we went back to "proper" English :D

I had hoped to start learning Greek this September at my local college but the course may not be running due to lack of interest, I'm waiting to hear more :angry:

I wanted to get beyond being able to say "hello", "please", "thank you", "how are you", "I'm fine" and pointing lots :rolleyes:

If I/we teach you English can you help me out with my Greek?

Amanda

Tee Hee we lived in Los Angeles for 19 months and used to have a rule that everywhere beyond our front door we spoke American English eg "elevator" instead of "lift" but once inside our own home we went back to "proper" English :D

I had hoped to start learning Greek this September at my local college but the course may not be running due to lack of interest, I'm waiting to hear more :angry:

I wanted to get beyond being able to say "hello", "please", "thank you", "how are you", "I'm fine" and pointing lots :rolleyes:

If I/we teach you English can you help me out with my Greek?

Amanda

anything you want i am here! :D

Yippee, I'd better look into adding a Greek keyboard layout to my Windows XP computer :D

We've got an class with a brand new Greek tutor on 1st October but the college told me that the rest of the people signed up for "intermediate" standard classes - help, where's the door?!

Watch this space.

Thanks!

Amanda

Yippee, I'd better look into adding a Greek keyboard layout to my Windows XP computer :D

We've got an class with a brand new Greek tutor on 1st October but the college told me that the rest of the people signed up for "intermediate" standard classes - help, where's the door?!

Watch this space.

Thanks!

Amanda

i keep in touch ..dont worry.. :D;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online