my turn for the test

Lisa _Littlelegs
This post is 6117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I passed my test today and rode my Virago 250 for the first time, wow! :rolleyes::D

Congrats. Lisa, That is a white knuckle episode !!

:D :D hey hey nice one well done, i passed mine on friday there too :D :D

:D :D hey hey nice one well done, i passed mine on friday there too :D :D

well done to you to, its the best feeling in the world isnt it. I still havent stopped grinning. I came to work on my bike this morning and went on the motorway. for a 250 it doesnt half go. I got up 70mph which isnt bad for a beginner still getting used to the bike

:D :D Well done Lisa - keep riding :D :D

well done to you to, its the best feeling in the world isnt it. I still havent stopped grinning. I came to work on my bike this morning and went on the motorway. for a 250 it doesnt half go. I got up 70mph which isnt bad for a beginner still getting used to the bike

:D :D oph yes that grin just stays on the face, unfortunatley ma big bike is not quite finished yet but i'm trying for next week some time, but hey still grinning, you enjoy k. :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online