I got my baby back, baby back, baby back, ribs

thundercat2325
This post is 6120 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there all, as some of you know almost 4 months ago i managed to blow the engine of my 1998 thundercat, well after many failed lumps and losted ebay bids ect i got a genuine 1,800 miler with paperwork, clocks, swing arm, rear shock, manifold and black power bronze screen....and this is the best part £340 the guy just wanted to clear his garage and i was very happy to clear it for him lol, Lady luck was with me that day lol

Hartgate's in mitcham fitted all for £300 and i picked her up friday i've riddin her once and shes sweet as and feels just like new, so i wantedto say a big thanks for everyones help and ideas ect and if any one from Hatrgate is reading this big thanks to you too. :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just in time for the good weather this weekend B)

did someboby say good weather? its forecast rain all weekend here :(

good to hear the bikes back on the road, it cant be nice having a bike and not being able to ride it on the odd occasion the sun decides to show his face!!! :D:D

Hey guy's tell me about it!! its great to be back, went to Rykers (Box Hill) this weekend with my mate and took a burn down to Bury Hill it was awsome and the weather was sweet, it was great to finaly see the roads flooded with us bikers and rip up roads again :headbang: only bad thing was we missed the Superbikes but my mate Jon went and got some phat clips on his phone!!!

Any one from Surrey area fancy a burn sometime let me know either here or PM me

Take it easy guys happy ridding x x ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online