My New Bike - R6

Muzz
This post is 6154 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the round thing you had a detail picture of is a tax disc holder. if somebody else has put that sorry i didn;t see.

that really is a tidy bike!! as for cans. if youve got the cash to splash then akra is the way to go. personnally i like the scorpians in carbon, got a great noise to em especially with the db killa removed. also if you have the money go for a full system. enjoy!!

css book up sounds good. im booked up for ron haslam later this year on a cbr 600 rr. (no honda jokes please)

have fun on your bike mate!! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh thats what it is?!?!? I didnt think that looked like a tax disc holder at all!!!! What are the 2 12v wires coming from the holder then????

As for the can mines the race can and cost me £190 on ebay ex p+p so i'd expect to pay a bit more as its got the removeable baffle and is stamped.

Definately go for akrapovic if youve got the money as i was worried but would never look back on the purchase!

:D

ahhhh thats what it is?!?!? I didnt think that looked like a tax disc holder at all!!!! What are the 2 12v wires coming from the holder then????

As for the can mines the race can and cost me £190 on ebay ex p+p so i'd expect to pay a bit more as its got the removeable baffle and is stamped.

Definately go for akrapovic if youve got the money as i was worried but would never look back on the purchase!

http://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/CTDH_Lit_XL.jpg

:blink:

We'll thats turned me into the stereo typical Essex boy.

I'll offer £200 then if that sounds about right

whats worse is that i knew it had a neon tube in it! lol. Well that certainly clears that one up, finally! lol.

Bit steep price for it too!!!

The yamaha racing screen double bubble is the one to go for, It's angles fit with the bike.

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/accesso...ccessoryId=4879

Look at the lonk it, shows the screen but shows clear with silver ptint rather than the racing logo one which is black print.

Oooh i like that!, :o

Does anyone know about these two cans, i like the little stubby look.

http://www.speedycom.co.uk/shop/product.ph...=356&page=1

http://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/Bikes/new.php?id=34

scorpian all the way mate. the sound is incredible and will backfire and burble all day long liek abeast. as well as having a sort of two tone sound. quite throaty during low revs and then hits a certain point and sounds like nothing you ever hear, liek a jet taking off. sounds brilliant i love mine!! finsih and lifetime warranty quality are second to none!!!

scorpian all the way mate. the sound is incredible and will backfire and burble all day long liek abeast. as well as having a sort of two tone sound. quite throaty during low revs and then hits a certain point and sounds like nothing you ever hear, liek a jet taking off. sounds brilliant i love mine!! finsih and lifetime warranty quality are second to none!!!

I got excited just reading that ! :lol: The other ones bloody expensive too!

Racefit are seriously noisey cans. I'd go for the Scorpion on, I'm actually planing getting one of there myself, I already have a Scorpion Oval Carbon one on. The service they provide is excellent as well (also not far from where I live). About a year ago I screwe up whilst putting the bike on the rear paddock stand and the stand bust the carbon on the exhaust, Scorpion too it back resleeved it with new carbon and new wadding and for just £60 (it was my fault).

i love the look of the racefit one and i bet that sounds absolutely amazing. As for the backfiring and burrbling............................................................try akrapovic race can + bp ultimate super unleaded stuff = flaming!! lol

Was out the other night on the way home and it was rather late so was dark, looked over my shouler and saw a nice blue flame shooting out the can and to add to that it does it almost everytime it pops! lol.

:D:D:D:D

That'll scare the drivers if they want to get up my arse! lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online